Ski, Snowboard and XC Services
We know ski boot fitting and snowboard boot fitting as well as any ski or snowboard shop in the world. We know, not only the best way to fit you initially, but also all the tricks for solving boot fit problems. All of our shops have at least one "Boot Doctor"... someone qualified to stretch liners and shells, and accommodate unusual feet, legs and stances. We are one of the only shops in the country that uses a convection heating process to change the structure of the boot shell in order to fit even the most unusual feet. We also offer custom insoles and foam injection liners.
What we can do...
- Custom Boot Heating and Fitting
- Custom Snowboard Boot Insoles
- Custom Ski Boot Insoles
- Boot Stance Alignment
- Custom Ski Boot Liners by Intuition and Boot Doc
- Fit Correction: Shell and Liner stretching, grinding, heat molding etc
* All boot work is done at no charge for the lifetime of the boot when they are purchased from any Ski Haus location.
Work done on boots not purchased from Ski Haus carry a minimal charge of $30-$50 per visit.