When it comes to versatility and simplicity, the impulse is the best value around.
From fishing to bird watching or just a relaxing day cruise, this comfortable and light-weight kayak is the perfect fit for the on-the-go lifestyle. It's stable and zippy on all kinds of flatwater, packed with durable features such as a self-draining tankwell and a mold-in gear tray you'd only expect to find on pricier kayaks. The hardest part is picking your favorite color. The Impulse is ready to go, just get in!
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayaks are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.
- Zone DLX Seat
- Zone Knee/Thigh Pads
- Keepers Foot Brace System
- Bungee Deck Rigging
- Mold-In Bow and Stern Handles
- Mold-In Dashboard w/Bungee
- Tankwell w/Self-Bailing Scupper Holes
- LENGTH 10' / 305 cm
- WIDTH 29.5" / 75 cm
- BOAT WEIGHT 44 lbs. / 20 kg
- DECK HEIGHT 16.5" / 42 cm
- COCKPIT LENGTH 54.25" / 138 cm
- COCKPIT WIDTH 23.25" / 59 cm
- MAX CAPACITY 275 lbs. / 125 kg