If you have trouble getting in and out of an Adirondack but love the traditional style then this upright Adirondack is the chair for you. The arms are higher and the seat has been raised to create less slope. Otherwise, it's just the same great chair!
- Can be used for residential or commercial use
- Ergonomically designed
- A large selection of fade resistant designer colors
- Heavy 7/8" gauge plastic lumber (1/2" used by competitors)
- All stainless steel hardwareAdirondack Chairs
- No painting, No slivers, No Rot
- Completely waterproof
C.R. Plastic Products Inc. warranties to the original purchaser for a period of ten (10) years of residential use and five (5) years for commercial use starting from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the furniture components.
DEPTH - 27" / 69cm
WIDTH - 31" / 79cm
HEIGHT - 44" / 112cm
SEAT HEIGHT - 17" / 43cm
WEIGHT - 58lb / 26.3kg